Terms and Conditions of Credit Card No Cost EMI
- The following terms and conditions apply to No Cost Equated Monthly Instalment("EMI") transactions made using a credit issued by eligible banks during the offer period
- The below apply only for EMI as a payment option ("No Cost EMI")
- The No Cost EMI is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on voltas.com using a credit card issued by eligible banks using EMI facility.
- “No Cost EMI” is made available on select products and with select banks, as determined from time to time.
- Some banks may charge additional fees for EMI conversion, please check with issuing bank for any additional charges or GST on the charges. This is not covered under the "No Cost EMI".
- The "No Cost EMI" payment option can only be availed using the credit cards of select banks on voltas.com. This is not available on purchases made using any other payment method including but not limited to net banking, UPI, Wallet or pay on delivery payment methods.
- Using the "No Cost EMI" payment option, the customers who undertake the purchase transactions on www.voltas.com, will only pay amounts as follows
- The total of the “principal amount and interest amount” which is to be paid during the EMI tenure minus instant discount or deferred cashbackreceived equals the total amount mentioned on the invoice (at the time of making the purchase transactions).
- Voltas will provide amounts equivalent to the EMI interest as an instant discount or deferred cashback to undertake the purchase transactions on EMI.
- The participating banks/brands reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI which will be over and above the product price.
- Customers cannot add more than one item to their cart if they want to avail “No Cost EMI”.
- Customers may avail the No Cost EMI facility, provided that:
- the order is not cancelled by the customer or
- the product is not returned / exchanged by the customer.
- The EMI facility is made available to the customers by and is the sole discretion of the banks issuing the credit cards.
- Voltas will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
- Individual Bank Terms and Conditions for the issuing bank on EMI transaction will be binding for "No Cost EMI" transaction on www.voltas.com
- Voltas is only responsible for refund of the transaction. Cancellation of loan will be as per the terms and condition of issuing bank.
- Voltas reserves the right to change the banks offering the No Cost EMI or stop No Cost EMI payment option at any time without prior notice and without any liability
- All Disputes are subject to laws of India and courts at Mumbai Jurisdiction.
How No Cost EMI Works
To make this a No Cost EMI offer, interest amount will be discounted from the price of your order. Total amount you pay to the bank (excluding GST) will be equal to the price of the item. Bank may charge you GST only on the interest amount. Certain tenures are available on no cost EMI only on down payment. Please check EMI plans in payments page for more details.
1. Is No Cost EMI available on buying more than one product in one order?
Yes. You can buy any number of products and avail No Cost EMI on products eligible for No Cost EMI. The discount will be calculated only on the eligible items.
2. What is the minimum amount I need to purchase to avail EMI or No Cost EMI?
EMI is available only on purchases above INR 10,000. As long as you are purchasing for products more than 10,000 you can avail No Cost EMI on eligible products in the cart.
3. Will my bank continue to charge me interest?
Yes, your bank will charge you interest in case you prefer to choose Customer Interest bearing EMI option. However, the interest to be charged by the bank will be provided to you as an upfront discount at the time of your purchase, effectively giving you the benefit of a No Cost EMI. This Instant discount offer is on the sole discretion of the Company and the Bank. This discount excludes GST on interest amount that will be charged by your bank.